Who we are
Our website jobsinhealth.com is operated by Health Sector Talent Limited, Unit A6, Bymac Center, North Western Bus Park, Dublin 15. D15 YC61, Ireland. Health Sector Talent Limited is part of the HS Talent Group. At JobsinHealth.com, our platform and services are designed to assist individuals in discovering, promoting, applying for, or expressing interest in job opportunities within the healthcare sector. As the operator of JobsinHealth.com, we take responsibility for safeguarding your personal data in accordance with data protection laws.
How We Collect Your Data
We collect your personal data through various channels, including:
- Software Platform: When you create an account, submit an application, or update your profile on our software platform.
- Website Landing Pages: When you visit our website landing pages and register your interest in one of our events or campaigns.
While we are not looking identify you using cookies as the focus is on your device, it may be possible for use to identify you or infer information about you. Unless the cookies are “strictly necessary” to make our website function, we will always ask for your consent before they are placed on your device.
For more information on the cookies we use, please read our cookie notice.
- Communication: When you contact us via email, telephone, or other communication channels.
Personal Data We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal data.
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, occupational group, specialty, country of residence, nationality, city (postal code) , and other contact details.
- Identification Data:Government-issued identification numbers (e.g., social security number, passport number) and official ID verification performed by authorised organisations if required by local regulations or necessary for background checks.
- Educational and Professional Background: Your resume, curriculum vitae, work experience, educational qualifications, certifications, and any other information related to your professional background.
- Employment Preferences: Information about your desired job roles, job type (e.g., full-time, part-time), preferred location, salary expectations, and other preferences relevant to job applications.
- Skills and Competencies: Details of your skills, competencies, and areas of expertise relevant to the job positions you apply for.
- Right to work, proof of current address and criminal background check either requested or provided
- Specific documentation and declarations related to the recruitment and pre-employment validation and compliance checks as per process requirements
- References: Information provided by referees or individuals you have authorized to provide feedback on your professional background.
- Communications: Any communication records, including emails, chat logs, or other forms of communication exchanged between you and our representatives during the recruitment process including video presentation and pre recorded video interviews.
- Technical Data: Information related to your interactions with our software platform, such as IP addresses, device information, browser type, operating system, and usage data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We are committed to using your data responsibly and transparently for the following purposes:
Recruitment Services: Your personal and professional information is the cornerstone of our recruitment services. We use this data to:
Match Job Opportunities: Your qualifications, skills, and preferences help us connect you with suitable job opportunities. We analyze your profile and preferences to provide you with job listings and recommendations that align with your career goals.
Facilitate Applications: When you apply for a job through our platform, we use your data to create and submit your application to the prospective employer. This includes sharing your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents.
Candidate Verification: We may use your data to verify the accuracy of the information you provide during the application process, such as checking your work history and qualifications.
Communication: Effective communication is essential in the recruitment process. We use your contact information to:
Application Updates:We keep you informed about the status of your job applications. You'll receive notifications regarding the progress of your applications, interview requests, and other relevant updates.
Job Alerts: If you opt in, we send you email notifications about new job listings and opportunities that match your profile. These alerts are tailored to your preferences.
Customer Support: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide assistance, and address any concerns you may have regarding our services.
Website Improvement: To enhance your user experience and ensure our platform remains efficient and effective, we use data to:
User Analytics: We analyze usage data to understand how you and other users interact with our Website. This information helps us identify areas for improvement, optimize our services, and make informed decisions about design and functionality.
Content Customization: We may use your browsing and search history to personalize your experience by suggesting job listings and content that are more relevant to your interests and career goals.
Technical Maintenance: Technical information, such as your IP address and device data, is collected to maintain the security and performance of our Website. This helps us prevent fraud, unauthorized access, and other security risks.
Legal and Security: We take your data privacy seriously and use your information as necessary for legal and security purposes, including:
Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes. This includes responding to lawful government requests, investigations, or court orders.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
We are only able to use your personal data when the law allows us to. This is called the legal basis. Regarding the above purposes, the legal basis listed for each are explained below:
Consent-You have given us your consent to process your personal data for the specific purpose we have explained to you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so please contact the Data Protection Officer via the details supplied below.
Contract- In some cases, the collection of personal data may be required by law. This includes instances where we are subject to legal and regulatory requirements, such as financial reporting and tax compliance. Failure to provide the necessary personal data in such cases may result in our inability to fulfil our legal obligations, and this could potentially lead to legal consequences.
Legal Obligation- When you apply for a job through our platform, we use your data to create and submit your application to the prospective employer. This includes sharing your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents.
Legitimate Interests- Processing your data is necessary to support a legitimate interest we or another party has, only where this is not outweighed by your own interests. We may process your data based on our legitimate interests to improve and customize our software platform, optimize the recruitment process, and ensure efficient talent acquisition for our clients. We will always balance our interests with your rights and privacy.
Data Sharing & Disclosure
- Employers you apply to via our platform/software
- Prospective Employers or Clients: Your data may be shared with potential employers or clients for job applications and opportunities.
- Software Platform Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to assist us in data processing and hosting the software platform.
- Background Check Services: We may engage third-party background check services to verify your qualifications, identification and references.
- Legal or Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your data when required to comply with applicable laws or legal processes.
We do not sell, lease, or trade your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
International Data Transfers:
In some instances, your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). These transfers may be necessary for various reasons, such as engaging with employers or Health Sector Talent employees located in different regions. We want to assure you that we take all necessary measures to ensure that such transfers are carried out in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Reasons for Data Transfer:
Employers: We may engage with employers located outside the EU/EEA who are interested in potential employees located in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)
Global Operations: If our operations, affiliates, or business partners are situated in countries outside the EU/EEA, the sharing of personal data may be essential for effective collaboration and service delivery.
Safeguarding Your Data:
When transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information. These measures may include:
Data Transfer Agreements: We establish contractual agreements with recipients of your personal data, including the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, to ensure that your data is treated in accordance with EU data protection standards.
Your Consent: Your provided consent constitutes as permission to the transfer of your data to countries outside the EU/EEA as described in this policy. Where applicable data protection laws require explicit consent, we will seek your permission before transferring your personal data.
Your Rights: Despite the international transfer of your personal data, your rights under applicable data protection laws remain intact. These rights include the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, and object to the processing of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
By post: DataCo International UK Limited Suite 1, 7th Floor, 50 Broadway London, United Kingdom SW1H 0BL
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +442035146557
Right to Object to Processing Based on Legitimate Interests and Direct Marketing
As a data subject, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is carried out based on the lawful basis of legitimate interests. Legitimate interests are our legal grounds for processing your data when it is necessary for purposes that align with our business objectives, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden. If you believe that your specific situation warrants an objection to such processing, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Furthermore, we want to emphasize that you have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data if it is being used for direct marketing purposes. This means that you can choose to opt-out of receiving promotional materials, advertisements, or any communication intended to promote our products or services. You can exercise this right by using the opt-out mechanism provided in our marketing communications or by contacting us directly.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy rights are respected and upheld. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to object, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your concerns will be addressed promptly and in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Data Protection Officer
The contact details for our data protection officer are as follows:
DataCo International UK Limited
Suite 1, 7th Floor, 50 Broadway
London, United Kingdom
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk